Supervisor: Operations Services Manager
Hours: 8:30 to 5:00, Monday- Friday
Location: 180 N. Wacker Drive, Chicago IL 60606 // 476 Brighton Drive, Bloomingdale IL 60108
Benefits: Medical, dental, paid time off, gym membership contribution, 401(k) contribution, and more.
The Project Manager plans, coordinates, and implements the order, delivery, and installation of contract furniture projects.
- Provide single point of contact for, and coordinate with, client, architect, general contractor, sub-contractors, building manager, movers, installers, and project management company as required.
- Direct, coordinate and manage task assignments and completion for entire dealer team
- Develop work plan, schedule, and logistics based on overall project parameters, project schedule and scope, and customer’s goals
- Maintain detailed project documentation, including documentation of key project decisions and customer/project requests/revisions
- Provide timely, formal written communications throughout project to client, dealer and project team.
- Review specifications with project designer and determine order organization and phasing
- Verify field measurements, coordinate core locations and power requirements
- Coordinate change orders once order has been placed
- Review ship dates for adherence to project schedule
- Attend project construction meetings and verify site readiness for delivery and installation
- Coordinate and schedule delivery and installation of product
- Provide packing list for warehouse team and site logistics plan for delivery and installation team
- Review install drawings with project designer and lead installer
- Supervise site installation for accuracy and timeliness
- Identify punch items and oversee punch list resolution
- Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Planning, Construction Management or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in contract furniture, commercial interior design, project management, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and CAP Worksheet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Creative problem solver
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize