Supervisor: Stuart Hackett, Administrative Team Lead
Hours: 8:30 to 5:00, Monday- Friday
Location: 180 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 450, Chicago, Illinois 60606
Benefits: Medical, dental, paid time off, gym membership contribution, 401(k) contribution, and more.
The administrative assistant provides support to various departments by completing daily administrative tasks as well as long-term projects.
- Answer main phone line
- Prepare outbound mail and shipments
- Oversee the inventory of spare keys to the office
- Receive and distribute inbound mail and packages
- Manage office calendar and oversee room scheduling
- Assist in the planning and execution of company events
- Serve as the point of contact with the management of the building
- Coordinate office meetings, which may include AV setup, catering, etc.
- Monitor levels of office and kitchen supplies and place orders accordingly
- Collaborate with building management to coordinate deliveries to the office
- Prepare for guests, welcome them, and meet any needs that arise during their visit
- Ensure that the company’s contracted cleaning service is performing according to expectation
- Achieve and maintain familiarity with office technology and provide basic assistance as needed
- Maintain order throughout the office, including upkeep of the kitchen, straightening up the furniture, cleaning appliances, etc.
- Ensure that various maintenance concerns, such as HVAC, plumbing issues, carpet stains, etc. are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong follow-through
- Ability to set priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment